Friday, August 9, 2013

Once more to Europe

After one week in Copenhagen and nearly two weeks abroad I finally have decent internet. I have quite a bit to write about so bear with me here. I promise from here on in I will be better with my updates.

On my way to Denmark I spent four nights in Amsterdam which is a beautiful and very interesting city. I saw all the usual sights (Anne Frank House, Heineken Experience, Van Gogh Museum and the red light district) as well as many of the flea markets in and around the city and a very interesting exhibit that had digitally restored nearly all of Rembrandt's known paintings as well as attempting to recreate images that had been cropped, lost or damaged.

 


Originally I planned to also write a little about my stay so far in Copenhagen but alas, I am late for dinner and I still haven't done tonights Danish homework. 
Until the weekend xx



No comments:

Post a Comment