Saturday, August 24, 2013

My home 'til January

So I live in student accommodation in Ørestad which I know means nothing to most of you so here's a map:
I live a 15min bike ride away from uni and a 25min ride away from the centre of the city. Where I live is very open with quite a few parks and a almost country feel (seriously I saw cows in the big green area north of where I live yesterday). Anyway so here are some photos of my area and building that I took over the past few weeks.

Dodgy lift is dodgy
Bird's eye view from my balcony
The park behind my building
Bjerget building for any architecture geeks
Every apartment has it's own garden
Metro stop on the way home from uni. Fun fact: the metro here is all automatic so no drivers

The giant shopping centre directly across the road from my building

No comments:

Post a Comment